Thursday, November 13, 2008

RSS feeds

Finally I have explored the world of RSS feeds - could be useful but I am concerned that it might add to the information overload. So I am trying our some library related feeds and a recipe one for a more down to earth experience and the Powerhouse museum phot of the day.
Bloglines News (11) (0)
Books guardian.co.uk (15) (0)
Library Stuff (3) (0)
MyRecipes: Dinner Tonight (10) (0)
Powerhouse Museum - Photo of the Day (10) (0)
Publishers Weekly - Best Sellers News (10) (0)
ResourceShelf (0) (0)
So I'll just monitor these for a while and unsubscribe as required. I think I'll need to be very selective if this is to be useful.
It could be a useful way of keeping up to date with developments in the library world

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I know of one librarian who monitors about 500 feeds ... but that might be too many?

Mylee (PLS)